- Secondary school leaving certificate qualifying for university admission (equivalent to A Levels, ‘Abitur’ or ‘Fachhochschulreife’ or a professional qualification per Section 11 of the Berlin Universities Act (BerlHG)
- Degree: Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng)
- Duration: 6 semesters
- Starting: 1 October 2017 (winter term 2017/2018)
- Accreditation: this programme has been accredited by the AQAS Agency for Quality Assurance and is classified as intensive, comprising 210 ECTS credits.
More information is available at http://www.hwr-berlin.de/studium/studienangebot/fb-2-kurzform/bauwirtschaftsingenieurwesen
- You score with enthusiasm for construction-related topics.
- Your approach to work is methodical, you are a self-motivated, target-oriented and eager to learn.
- You are a communicative and open-minded person.
Insights into construction management (scheduling, controlling, process management, project management and preservation of construction evidence)
- A young team, where decisions are made efficiently
- Practical links to construction projects of all sizes
- An attractive salary during your theoretical and practical stages
Interested? Then send us your detailed application via email to Sekretariat@bmc.ag